Minnie Mouse Cake

Decorating By lm499 Updated 13 Sep 2009 , 12:46pm by Makeitmemorable

lm499 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lm499 Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 7

Does anyone know of an easy way to draw minnie mouse? I'm a beginner and I want to try this cake. Any instructions or hints????

6 replies
BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 9:00pm
post #2 of 7

There is a Mickey and Minnie cake in my photos. I just find a picture I like, cioy it to the correct size and use it as a pattern to cut out the fondant. Easy Peasy!

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 9:01pm
post #3 of 7

There is a Mickey and Minnie cake in my photos. I just find a picture I like, cioy it to the correct size and use it as a pattern to cut out the fondant. Easy Peasy!

traceyjade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traceyjade Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 7

Google Minnie Mouse coloring pages and print a picture you like. If using fondant you can cut out the picture in pieces like a puzzle (example, cut out ears eyes, nose, body...ect) and use that as a templet for fondant. If you understand what I mean. If using candy melts, place a sheet of acetate on the picture, outline in chocolate and then color in as you would if coloring the picture. Hope this helps icon_biggrin.gif Good luck!

colleenant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
colleenant Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 10:04pm
post #5 of 7

If you want to do it with icing, scetch or trace the pic you want on paper then you can put wax paper over the scetch and outline the lines from the drawing with black icing. Place the icing side of the pic on the cake and smooth. Remove the wax paper and the black icing should adhere to the cake, if the black icing does not stick to the cake it should leave an indent that you can follow. Then outline and fill in the color. I use to do this alot and it worked out well.

jlsheik Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jlsheik Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 10:31pm
post #6 of 7

Just posted my 3d minnie....just ears and bow. Its in my pics!

Makeitmemorable Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Makeitmemorable Posted 13 Sep 2009 , 12:46pm
post #7 of 7

Hi, here is the picture I used when I did the 3D minnie mouse in my pictures.
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%