Decorating By cib Updated 12 Sep 2009 , 7:25pm by leah_s

cib Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 6:54pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone tell me what font this is or how to create a monogram like this?

2 replies
G_Cakes Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 7:08pm
post #2 of 3

this looks to be done using a stencil and airbrushed on.

you can find stencils online if you google I am sure you will be able to find a tone of choices.


leah_s Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 7:25pm
post #3 of 3

My vote goes to edible image. Printed on the 3" icing circles and applied to the cookie.

Quote by @%username% on %date%