Tappits Question...

Decorating By mindy1204 Updated 11 Sep 2009 , 5:19pm by mindy1204

mindy1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mindy1204 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 12:27pm
post #1 of 7

I am placing an order today and I need to order some letters. I was looking at tappits at fondant source dot com and they have some on there website. In looking at the pictures they do not include the entire alphabet on the picture would anyone know if when you order these it does include the entire alphabet.

TIA

6 replies
MrCake01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrCake01 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 12:54pm
post #2 of 7

mindy1204,
I googled fondant tappits and found sets at the below websites and as you said they donât display all the letters but it does says set. If I were you I would call the customer service number for that website just to make sure. Thatâs strange how all those sites didnât clarify that. Youâd think maybe we could get a â26 letter and 10 numberâ somewhere on the page. Maybe itâs a sales ploy so when you call they can try to sale you something. Dum Da Dum dum dum icon_lol.gif
Goodluck,
Mrcake01
globalsugarart dot com, the bakerskitchen dot net, and intheoven dot com

sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 12:58pm
post #3 of 7

tappits do include the whole set

hth

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 1:12pm
post #4 of 7

Yes, the entire alphabet is included.
You can purchase them in upper case, or lower case, or in my case, all of them! icon_smile.gif I love all of the tappits.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 4:36pm
post #5 of 7

Is there a larger alpha tappit? I have most of them, but sometimes they're just not tall enough.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 4:45pm
post #6 of 7

Not that I am aware of. Just upper case or lower case lettering. And of course the Funky Tappit letters which are larger than the block and cursive ones.

mindy1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mindy1204 Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 5:19pm
post #7 of 7

I bought the funky ones in lower and capital case. I cant wait until they come so I can play with them. I went a little crazy with my oder and bought $80 worth of stuff when I really wanted letters and 1 pan. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%