Puff Cake?

Baking By blessedist Updated 11 Sep 2009 , 4:03am by blessedist

blessedist Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 10:35pm
post #1 of 5


Curious....how do you get cakes to have that "fat" or puffy look like the above CC member's cake? Extra buttercream under? I'm lost!

4 replies
pbeckwith Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 10:45pm
post #2 of 5

I think that's the shape of the pan. I think Wilton put that pan out a couple years ago.

dahir Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 10:51pm
post #3 of 5

Yeah, It's the pan from Wilton. It is actually called Puff Heart Pan

PuffCake Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 1:11am
post #4 of 5

Puff Cake? That's me! I have to say I was intrigued with your subject line and wondered what it could possibly be about! Sorry to say now that I know your question, I can't help you with an answer icon_sad.gif Glad to see that others could icon_smile.gif

blessedist Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 4:03am
post #5 of 5

lol@ Puffcake and thanks everyone else, I found them on EBAY icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%