Any Other Name For Posy Picks? Help!

Decorating By emiyeric Updated 10 Sep 2009 , 8:17pm by emiyeric

emiyeric Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 4:57pm
post #1 of 3

So I'm making some butterflies on wires that I want to insert directly into my cake, but know I have to put them posy picks first in order to do that, right? When I went to Michael's, they looked at me like I was speaking an enitrely different language when I asked about the posy picks. I know they must have them, since people use them all the time, but is there another word for those flower holder thingies? Please help!

2 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 5:06pm
post #2 of 3

Flower holders, flower spikes?

They usually have them at Michaels near the white plastic dowels.

But you can use hollow coffee stirs or drinking straws too...cheaper and you might have some around already.

emiyeric Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 3

Wonderful! You are a life saver, thanks so much!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%