A Pretty Sweet Cake Server/cutter

Decorating By evasmama Updated 12 Sep 2009 , 1:09am by loves2bake4six

evasmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
evasmama Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 7:28pm
post #1 of 7

No icing on your fingers or messy knife! Holy cow. Leave it to the Finnish to make something so cool. Of course, since it's European, good luck finding a dadgum retailer for it in the States! icon_sad.gif

http://www.magisso.com/cake_server

6 replies
kokopuff Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kokopuff Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 7

looks pretty cool!

grandmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmom Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 9:19pm
post #3 of 7

There is a link to find a retailer at the top of the page. It will lead you through a few more links. Should be available any day now. NOT CHEAP - retails for $59.95.

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 12:58pm
post #4 of 7

Tupperware (and I believe, pampered chef) has sold a product like that for years... if I recall correctly Tupperware sells (or sold) both a wedge-shaped server and a square server (for sheet cakes and the like). And you KNOW they're a lot cheaper than this piece!! My mother has both of them and they work well enough for at-home picnics and such, but DEFINITELY not practical in a professional setting, since they size they cut is HUGE by our standards. Even at home, I'll still take a knife and spatula/server over a gadget like this, any day.

mtaccts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtaccts Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 6:14pm
post #5 of 7

Ditto what Pink said - my Grandmother (God love her) bought them for me and I have to remember to dig them out before each family function - if I forget I get the 'ol stink eye from her LOL

FlourPots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FlourPots Posted 11 Sep 2009 , 6:33pm
post #6 of 7

I have a wedge and square set called Kake Kut'rs...I think I got them from QVC years ago. They're not as sleek and pretty as the one in the link though.

loves2bake4six Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loves2bake4six Posted 12 Sep 2009 , 1:09am
post #7 of 7

Note they only cut one slice - funny shape would make it hard to cut the next LOL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%