Lorraine Mckay's Class In Nj

Decorating By Lee15 Updated 10 Sep 2009 , 5:04am by BlakesCakes

Lee15 Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:20am
post #1 of 8

I am so excited to be attending Lorraine McKay's classes at the end of Oct in NJ. Anyone else attending?

7 replies
Price Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:23am
post #2 of 8

Yes, I am signed up for the Bride and Groom and Baby in the tub.

BlakesCakes Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 2:26am
post #3 of 8

See you there!

Rae

Price Posted 9 Sep 2009 , 6:36pm
post #4 of 8

Are you going to all 4 classes? I can only make it for Friday and Saturday classes. I plan to get there on Thursday evening. My sister and neice are coming with me. They will be touring NYC while I'm in class during the day.

Do either of you have details on the class times? I had some info, but lost it when my computer went down.

Zamode Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 1:16am
post #5 of 8

Whoa, I hadn't heard about this! Could you ladies please give me some info or a link? Are they sold out?

juliebold Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 1:31am
post #6 of 8

please more info

Lee15 Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 2:22am
post #7 of 8

Sorry - never got notified that there were responses.

All details are on Icing on the cake website. Click on "Dates For You" and you will see it listed. It directs you to Pisky Pixie Sugarcraft who is handling all the details. The entire schedule and material list is there. I don't see start times - will have to send them an email.

I am signed up for Fri, Sat and Sun. Wish I could have done Thur also, but I think I would be pushing it in asking for another day off (especially in these times!!!).

BlakesCakes Posted 10 Sep 2009 , 5:04am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamode

Whoa, I hadn't heard about this! Could you ladies please give me some info or a link? Are they sold out?

2 of the classes have 1 space left, bride & groom sold out, so move quickly.

http://www.pisky------- pixie.com/index.php/workshops/lorraine-mckay-aine2

remove the dashes between pisky & pixie

Rae

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%