Water Pen/brush

Decorating By KimAZ Updated 7 Sep 2009 , 5:51am by KimAZ

KimAZ Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 5

Hi All,
If you need a water pen/brush and don't want to pay a lot, Michael's carries them in the scrapbooking section. They are $8.99 each but I got one today for half price with a 50% off coupon. The ones I've seen at the cake supply stores are $11.99 each so I thought this was a great deal to share.

If you don't know what they are, they are a plastic pen that holds water and has a paint brush on the end. They're used to attach fondant pieces or accents together. Much easier than having to dip a paint brush in water all the time.


4 replies
ZAKIA6 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 8:58pm
post #2 of 5


ptanyer Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 12:05am
post #3 of 5

What brand is it and what does the packaging call it? I've been wanting one for some time and didn't know whether they were worth the money or not. But at 50% off, I'll buy one.


Cakeonista Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 12:20am
post #4 of 5

Wow never even heard of that but it makes perfect sense. I'm going to get myself one. Thanks for sharing.

KimAZ Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 5:51am
post #5 of 5

It's called the Zig Brush H2O. It comes in a green and clear cellophane package. If you look on google for it, there is a picture too.

Hope that helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%