Too Much Of A Good Thing?

Decorating By JGMB Updated 8 Sep 2009 , 1:31am by crazydoglady

JGMB Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 6:48pm
post #1 of 9

Okay, so I'm driving home from church this morning and as I rounded the corner, I saw white, draping stuff on some bushes up ahead.

My immediate thought was, "Ah, stringwork."

Actually, somebody's house had been TP'd!!! Do you think my reaction was a result of too many cake programs and too much time on CC?!!! icon_redface.gif

8 replies
Brandy982006 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 9

That is so funny...I do the same type of thing. i am glad to hear I am not the only one icon_lol.gif

You know, under the part where we can view our photos and favorites and the logout section it has a warning label that says "Warning, this website is highly addictive"...Yah, well, it is SSOOOOO not kidding.

bbmom Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 7:01pm
post #3 of 9

hee hee, that made me laugh....yeah, you may need an intervention!

emiyeric Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 7:12pm
post #4 of 9

Yeah yeah! I work in a hospital and saw a wound dressing on a baby ... same thing, my first immediate subconscious response was to think about how to achieve the look with fondant. Ugh! icon_smile.gif

Doug Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 7:22pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by emiyeric

Yeah yeah! I work in a hospital and saw a wound dressing on a baby ... same thing, my first immediate subconscious response was to think about how to achieve the look with fondant. Ugh! icon_smile.gif

well, ya just never know when you might have to make a

"here, eat this. it'll make you feel better." somebody got a big owie cake!
icon_lol.gif

costumeczar Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 11:13pm
post #6 of 9

Every pattern that I see, I seem to think "how can I make that into a cake?" It's my powdered sugar poisoning acting up again. It makes you mental...

emiyeric Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 11:47pm
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiyeric

well, ya just never know when you might have to make a

"here, eat this. it'll make you feel better." somebody got a big owie cake!
icon_lol.gif

LOL!!! True!

justducky Posted 7 Sep 2009 , 1:37am
post #8 of 9

I am so glad you posted this! I just purchased a wedding dress (at Goodwill) because I thought the design would translate into a great cake.

crazydoglady Posted 8 Sep 2009 , 1:31am
post #9 of 9

there was a toy on the floor that belonged to my 1 year old grandson and i thought it might make an interesting impression mat. i then scoped out the rest of his toys. naughty grandma!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%