Help!! Football Themed Confermatoin Cake???

Decorating By erilay Updated 5 Sep 2009 , 11:36am by Doug

erilay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erilay Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 4:16am
post #1 of 2

My client wants a football themed confermation cake. Mixing the 2 is really hard. I have a few idea, but would love some help. Anyone???

1 reply
Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 11:36am
post #2 of 2

here's the link to thread where you already asked this and received several replies:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-649626-.html

----

hint for future:

to find your previous posts (which always seem to get lost in the high speed world of posting on CC),,,,

click on the MY FORUM POST option in the dark pink box on the left hand side. This will bring up a list of them and you can click on each to review any responses. It sorts most recent to most ancient

another option is to click on the "Watch this topic for replies" under the ver bottom of the post (left side under the 3 buttons: new topic, post reply, print topic) -- this sends an email to you (but I don't use this as on some threads that get really "hot" you get flooeded with emails"

a third option (tho' I sorts by most recently posted to instead of by strict date order) is to click on "search" in the very dark almost purple bar at the top that starts off my account and then enter nothing for keyword and your name of author.

---

I tell you post fly so fast on here I often feel I'm walking along the side of a NASCAR or Formula 1 race track!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%