Need Indydebis Bc

Baking By MerlotCook Updated 6 Sep 2009 , 2:19am by mjk350

MerlotCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MerlotCook Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:31am
post #1 of 10

recipe. Can somebody help me...again... I can't get it from going into recipes (I get some funky new recipes thing), click on frostings and it says "page can't be found". Am I being punished for skipping my son's football game to make a cake??? If you have this recipe and can get it to me I appreciate it! Thanks!!!

9 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MerlotCook Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:37am
post #4 of 10

Awesome! The link works, but I couldn't get it from anywhere else on the site...I'm writing it down now! Thanks!

KathysCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KathysCC Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:43am
post #5 of 10

you have to put indydebis with the "s" to find it

alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:49am
post #6 of 10

You could put it in your favs and that way it would be easy to find. I have it in mine. icon_smile.gif

MerlotCook Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:53am
post #7 of 10

My faves aren't working either...must just be me. I'm gonna need the recipe again though, cuz my bowl of bc is almost gone...it is just too yummy. I added Lorann Strawberry to it...mmmm Appreciate all the help!

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 8:28pm
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlotCook

My faves aren't working either...must just be me. I'm gonna need the recipe again though, cuz my bowl of bc is almost gone...it is just too yummy. I added Lorann Strawberry to it...mmmm Appreciate all the help!

My favorite buttercream recipe so far. Do you leave out the vanilla to use the Lorann flavors and how much do you use in the recipe? I have gotten some Lorann flavors and have not tried it yet. icon_smile.gif

MerlotCook Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 8:32pm
post #9 of 10

I add the vanilla, too and then 2 capfuls of lorann per batch. I have been known to put a bit of frosting in a bowl and then add Lorann flavoring- whatever I'm in the mood for and eating it straight. The funny thing is that I hate sweets, but can't get enough of this frosting....go figure!

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 2:19am
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerlotCook

I add the vanilla, too and then 2 capfuls of lorann per batch. I have been known to put a bit of frosting in a bowl and then add Lorann flavoring- whatever I'm in the mood for and eating it straight. The funny thing is that I hate sweets, but can't get enough of this frosting....go figure!

Thanks. I will give it a try. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%