Introducing Myself And Saying "thank You"

Decorating By Jennzoe333 Updated 4 Sep 2009 , 9:52pm by Sweetriley

Jennzoe333 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 8

Hi. My name is Jenn and this is my first post here, although, I have been addicted to this site for the past 2 months. I'm a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids (10 & 5) and we live in South Florida. I made a cake for a friend of my hubby's a few months ago and was completely hooked. I've only actually made 4 cakes, but I've learned SO much from this site and I want to say thank you! I'm starting Wilton classes on Monday and I'm so excited. I actually know nothing about the basics of cake decorating. I knew I would like fondant and I jumped straight into it! So I can't wait to learn to do other things.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know all of you!

7 replies
-K8memphis Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 7:12pm
post #2 of 8

Hello Hello and Welcome to CC

Jennzoe333 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 8:01pm
post #3 of 8

Thanks k8! I take it you are from Memphis? I was born and raised in Raleigh.

Loucinda Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 8:07pm
post #4 of 8

Hi there - welcome to CC - the most addictive site on the internet! icon_biggrin.gif

tatorchip Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 8:16pm
post #5 of 8

Hi, welcome to CC, you came to the right place, I am new myself and everyone EVERYONE has been so kind. I hope you enjoy your classes. Please keep us up to date.

Jennzoe333 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 9:41pm
post #6 of 8

Thanks guys! Yes, everyone seems to be so nice and helpful around here! I sure will keep you posted on my classes. As a stay at home mom, if nothing else, I'm looking forward to two hours a week out alone with no kids! LOL

Kiddiekakes Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 9:51pm
post #7 of 8

Welcome to CC!!!

Sweetriley Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 9:52pm
post #8 of 8

Welcome Jenn! I have learned SO much on this site have posted a few questions on my own. People are SO helpful! Good luck with everything and if you're not sure of something, don't hesitate to ask!

Quote by @%username% on %date%