Movie Of A Cake Competition?

Lounge By sweetkake Updated 4 Sep 2009 , 1:20pm by CakesByJen2

sweetkake Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 11:53pm
post #1 of 5

Hello Everyone,

I hope I haven't dreamed this up. I'm trying to find a movie of a cake competition that came out a couple of years ago. I always ment to see it, never did. Now I can't think of the name of it or the actors involved. Has anyone heard of it? I thought it might have been Cake Walk or Piece of Cake, not under either one of those titles. Thanks in advance.

4 replies
glendaleAZ Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:15am
post #2 of 5

Hi Sweetkake,

Iâm not sure if this is the move you're referring to, but it does have a cake contest at the end. Heather Loclear is a cake decorator in the movie.

Move Title: The Perfect Man.
Staring: Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear, and Chris Noth.

Tammy

CakesByJen2 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 12:19am
post #3 of 5

I can't think of one that's really about a cake competition, but there was one a couple of years back with Hilary Duff as the daughter and Heather Locklear as the mom, who happens to be a cake decorator preparing for a competition. But it's really more about the mother's crappy love life than the cakes. It's called "The Perfect Man", I think.

sweetkake Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 3:41am
post #4 of 5

Thanks so much for your replies, I know that movie with Heather Locklear. It's not the one. I feel so silly because I can't think of the name of it. My dh gave the article to me and now he can't remember. I hope someone comes up with it so I can stop feeling like I made it up. LOL Thanks again.

CakesByJen2 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 1:20pm
post #5 of 5

well, if you ever find it, let us know. I'd be interested in seeing it, too!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%