Northern Va - Interested In A Job?

Business By divaricks Updated 6 Sep 2009 , 10:33pm by TheBaketress

divaricks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
divaricks Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 11:10pm
post #1 of 8

We just opened our cake shop about 6 weeks ago and business is going great. We are thinking that we are going to need to hire 1 or 2 people in the next month or 2 because we are working 12 hour shifts to get everything we need to do, done.

We thought we would post something here first to see if anyone here is interested and if not, we will look elsewhere.

We are very picky and so the person applying has to have good experience and pictures to show us and we will probably want to see you in action.

You can find us at www.occasionallycake.com and come on in and see us if you want.

7 replies
Sweettooth1120 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweettooth1120 Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 11:22pm
post #2 of 8

Wish I were a little closer. I am in Frederick. Sounds like fun.

divaricks Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 2:59am
post #3 of 8

Wish you were too - your stuff looks good...

TheBaketress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBaketress Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 3:26am
post #4 of 8

im not very familiar with VA but my DH and I will be relocating to Fairfax County within the next few months, he is going to be a sheriff for that county. are you anywhere near there? and if you are when i get there I could look u up and see if you still need help?

Mensch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mensch Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 5:07am
post #5 of 8

I don't live in northern VA, but congrats on your success!

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 8:40pm
post #6 of 8

Congrats on the shop and being busy! That means you are doing something right! God luck in the job search. Have you tried local cake clubs and culinary schools?

divaricks Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 5:11am
post #7 of 8

Hey Baketress - our shop is located in Fairfax County. It is a large county though so it all depends on where you will be living. I would love for you to come in and see us when you relocate here and if we need help and the fit is good, it might be a good match!

TheBaketress Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheBaketress Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 10:33pm
post #8 of 8

sounds great Diva, Thanks so much! we dont know when we will def be there, could be next week... could be in a few months!!! i added u to my BL, just incase i lose this post lol!!! i do know that DH has family in reston... not sure where we would personaly be but thats the only town i know of!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%