Anyone Have A Good Trifle Recipe They Could Share?

Baking By butternut Updated 6 Sep 2009 , 12:54pm by butternut

butternut Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 9:16pm
post #1 of 7

Hello everyone. OK, I'm looking for a tried and true trifle bowl recipe. I'm open to any kind. There are lots of recipes on the net but I'd love to hear from someone here on CC who has a favorite recipe. I would really, really appreciate if you would share with me. Thanks sooooo much!!

6 replies
CuppaCake Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 8:14pm
post #2 of 7

Hi Butternut

I had this at a 4th of July part and it was to die for. Everyone was pretty full from the usual food fest that the 4th is, but when this came out everyone found room and went back for seconds. Enjoy!

http://www.recipezaar.com/Lemon-Curd-and-Berry-Trifle-114682

Good Luck!
Anna

butternut Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 1:18am
post #3 of 7

Hi Anna. Thank you so very much for sharing that recipe with me. It does sound wonderful..... By the way, WELCOME to CC..... I see this was your first post. I'm sure you will love it here. Now, I'm off to the store to get the ingredients for my trifle.... Thanks again!!!!

CuppaCake Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 1:38am
post #4 of 7

Thanks so much Butternut!

I just stumbled onto this website and the forum today...I LOVE IT! Best of luck with the trifle! Please let me know how it works out for you.

Anna

nannie Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 1:48am
post #5 of 7

Here's mine.

easy to do and everyone loves it.

http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Easy-Raspberry-Trifle-1953

and Welcome to Cake Central CuppaCake icon_biggrin.gif

varika Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 1:55am
post #6 of 7

I have one from a book called All About Candy Making that I have, and would share with you if I could find the book...it's particularly nice using Belgian milk chocolate.

I know it's basically whipping cream and then adding the melted chocolate to that, I just don't remember proportions. When I make the truffles, though, they always go FAST>

.....oooh, hey, I wonder how it would work as cake filling...

butternut Posted 6 Sep 2009 , 12:54pm
post #7 of 7

Thanks Anna and I will let you know how it turns out.
nannie - oh yeah, that recipe sounds great too. That will surely be the one I try next. Thanks so much for sharing...
varika - hmmm, ya know, I think that sounds great as a filling... Give it a shot some time and let us know how it turns out. My bet is that it will be great. Thanks again everyone.....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%