Cakenology Dvd/ Help!/questions???

Decorating By MissRobin Updated 5 Sep 2009 , 1:56am by bobwonderbuns

MissRobin Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:43pm
post #1 of 5

I bought Mike's DVD and it is wonderful! My question is, has anyone found where to get the scale model plans for cars, that he uses? I need a 69 Camaro Z28, and am having a horrible time finding the plans. One more question, he uses all butter buttercream. I need to make my car a couple of days in advance, it's for a groom and I have the wedding cake to do also, so I really need to make it a couple of days early. Do you think I can use all butter buttercream without a problem???? Thanks in advance for your help!

4 replies
Donnagardner Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:59pm
post #2 of 5

I got this from another site. Hope it helps.

I just watched Mike's video and loved it..then proceeded to make myself crazy trying to find scale drawings of cars if I decide to make a car cake..so after sending off a request to Mike;s for some possible links I changed my google wording and found this site..It has just about any car you could want to make with scale drawings so thought I'd post it here if anyone else needs it

www.the-blueprints.com

MissRobin Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:15pm
post #3 of 5

You are an angel!!! I can't tell you how many searches I have done on google for this!!! Thank YOU so much!!!! Very appreciated!

FlourPots Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:49am
post #4 of 5

If you stick the DVD into your computer you'll get Mike's recipes, list of tools, and websites he recommends - including the blueprint one.

bobwonderbuns Posted 5 Sep 2009 , 1:56am
post #5 of 5

Thanks Donna!! What a great site. And for those of you who don't have it yet, I thoroughly enjoyed Mike's DVD. Very cool!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%