Bridal Show Gift Bags

Business By mrswendel Updated 3 Sep 2009 , 3:05pm by leah_s

mrswendel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrswendel Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 12:29pm
post #1 of 6

Hi all,

For those of you who do bridal shows, just wondering if you put an item into the brides gift bag? We have a small local show coming up and they are asking (not required) for a gift bag prize from each vendor.....but I have no idea what I would do. They are expecting around 100 brides, so it would have to be 100 of something?

Any suggestions?

5 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:06pm
post #2 of 6

magnet, keychain, pen, .......do you have a budget for this?? Are you looking to spend around $1.00/item or less?? Could it be food? Would be cool to make cookies with your business card/logo on it.....then that could be a way to show them they could get personalized cookies for their wedding too, if that's something you do?

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:10pm
post #3 of 6

magnet, keychain, pen, .......do you have a budget for this?? Are you looking to spend around $1.00/item or less?? Could it be food? Would be cool to make cookies with your business card/logo on it.....then that could be a way to show them they could get personalized cookies for their wedding too, if that's something you do?

edited to say:

Depending on your budget it might be cool to give them a tote bag or coffee mug or even a journal for planning their wedding. The dollar stores even carry "wedding planning/budgeting"books for around $1-$2 each. Wonder if you could have some printed up with YOUR company name and logo on the front for a reasonable price?

Tote bags are good, because sometimes they wind up pulling it out and putting everything else they're holding/collecting throughout the day into the bag with YOUR company listed on it and then everyone walking around will see your name all day long.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:14pm
post #4 of 6

If it's required, I'd do some little chocolate favor that ties back to your biz. You can have ribbon imprinted with your contact info, and making your own gift tag or sticker is even cheaper. A little bag of "kisses for the future missus" is cute and inexpensive.

mommicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommicakes Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:47pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by leah_s

If it's required, I'd do some little chocolate favor that ties back to your biz. You can have ribbon imprinted with your contact info, and making your own gift tag or sticker is even cheaper. A little bag of "kisses for the future missus" is cute and inexpensive.

Nice idea Leah!!! Mind if I use this one for my next show? icon_wink.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 3:05pm
post #6 of 6

It's all yours!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%