Rubber Ducky Design

Baking By Lisa622 Updated 3 Sep 2009 , 9:43pm by cylstrial

Lisa622 Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:32am
post #1 of 5

I have a request for a Rubber Ducky Cupcake Design. The client wants cupcakes put together in the shape of a Rubber Duck. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern on how to lay it out? Please Help??

Thanks!
Lisa

4 replies
cylstrial Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:27pm
post #2 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa622

I have a request for a Rubber Ducky Cupcake Design. The client wants cupcakes put together in the shape of a Rubber Duck. Does anyone know where I can find a pattern on how to lay it out? Please Help??

Thanks!
Lisa

I'll try to PM you with it. I can't get it to upload here. It's a microsoft word document.

cylstrial Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:54pm
post #3 of 5

Ok - I can't get PM it to you either. Cake Central doesn't allow you to upload anything that ends in .doc apparently.

Can you PM me your email address?

cylstrial Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 9:41pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cylstrial

Ok - I can't get PM it to you either. Cake Central doesn't allow you to upload anything that ends in .doc apparently.

Can you PM me your email address?

Ok I'm trying again. I made it an Adobe file.

cylstrial Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 9:43pm
post #5 of 5

Ok - so if you click the purple words it will work. The first picture is the one that I based the cupcakes off. The second picture is where I would put the cupcakes to form the duck. And how many I would use. In addition, I would also make some mini cupcakes and tint them blue to be the water.

Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%