Refurbished Kitchenaid Mixers

Decorating By caked4life Updated 4 Sep 2009 , 10:15pm by Molly2

caked4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
caked4life Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:30am
post #1 of 10

Has anyone ever purchased a refurbished kitchenaid mixer? Please share your pro's and con's.

Thanks

9 replies
alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:46am
post #2 of 10

I've never purchased a refurbished kitchenaid but I've wondered about them myself so I'm anxious to hear what everyone else has to say.

Margieluvstobake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Margieluvstobake Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:50am
post #3 of 10

I bought one, if I remember correctly, off Ebay a couple of years ago. 6 qt pro. I paid about $145 for the mixer plus shipping. Best $145 I have ever spent. It was refurbished and was shipped directly from Kitchenaid. It had a 6 mo warrenty. The only problem I have with it is that the head moves some as it is mixing. But other than that it works fine.

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:02am
post #4 of 10

I bought a refurbished kitchenaid 11 yrs ago and it still works just as good now as it did 11 yrs ago and I even make MFF in it. I love mine and if I need to I will buy another refurbished kitchenaid.

Molly thumbs_up.gif

daniassis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daniassis Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:22am
post #5 of 10

Hi, Caked4life

I purchased my refurbished KA mixer directly from the KitchenAid website about a year ago and I love it! I got it for half the price and it didn't have a single dent or scratch. I have absolutely no problems with it. Btw, it looks sooo beautiful icon_wink.gif

cheferyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheferyn Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:34am
post #6 of 10

i love mine. i was very pleased to get a pro 600 for like $215 with tax. it works wonderfully.

classiccake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
classiccake Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 2:51am
post #7 of 10

I bought one several years ago at an outlet mall kitchen store. It works as good as my new store bought one.

caked4life Posted 3 Sep 2009 , 1:13pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks for all the response. I think I'm going to go for it!

caked4life Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 8:23pm
post #9 of 10

Hi Everyone,

So, I went to Kitchenaid to purchase my refurb'd mixer...BUT....I actually got a BRAND NEW Pro 600 for 299.99 plus a 40.00 mail in rebate. And it comes with the pouring shield, which would have been sold seperately with the refurb. I will end up only paying 20.00 more for the new mixer. YEA!

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 4 Sep 2009 , 10:15pm
post #10 of 10

Congrats thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif you got a good deal I'm glad it worked out for you

Molly icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%