Wedding Cake Wars

Decorating By CALI_GIRL_CAKES Updated 2 Sep 2009 , 4:52pm by KKC

CALI_GIRL_CAKES Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CALI_GIRL_CAKES Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:32pm
post #1 of 8

Wedding Cakes Wars Sunday, Sept. 20th at 10pm|9c
Home Bios Blogs Talk Sign Up for WE Mail About the Show
WE tvâs allânew original oneâhour special, Wedding Cake Wars, follows the adventures of three cake makers on their journey to one of the nationâs largest wedding cake competitions. They have three days to prepare and only hours to assemble their vision. Watch our competitors design their incredible wedding cakes, and work with their team to help turn their dreams into a reality. Each cake maker is judged on six categories, and only one of them will be rewarded for the ultimate wedding cake.

YEAH!!! Another cake show to watch coming soon to our t.v.'s. thumbs_up.gif

7 replies
smallville187 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smallville187 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:48pm
post #2 of 8

Thank you so much! I love finding more shows on caking. Hubby won't watch them while they air but we DVR them..

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:52pm
post #3 of 8

Awesome!! I'll have to add it to my calendar! I love every cake show. There is always something new to learn.

diane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diane Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:02am
post #4 of 8

coming soon...but not to everyone's t.v! i don't have WE t.v.!!!! icon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gificon_cry.gif

Rebealuvsweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rebealuvsweets Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 4:41am
post #5 of 8

Thank u for letting us know. I love it, another cake show!!!! I wish I had a cake show to watch every single day... birthday.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:20pm
post #6 of 8

I even DVR Platinum weddings just so I can see the cakes they have!

Jeff_Arnett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeff_Arnett Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 12:35pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI_GIRL_CAKES

Wedding Cakes Wars Sunday, Sept. 20th at 10pm|9c
Home Bios Blogs Talk Sign Up for WE Mail About the Show
WE tvâs allânew original oneâhour special, Wedding Cake Wars, follows the adventures of three cake makers on their journey to one of the nationâs largest wedding cake competitions. They have three days to prepare and only hours to assemble their vision. Watch our competitors design their incredible wedding cakes, and work with their team to help turn their dreams into a reality. Each cake maker is judged on six categories, and only one of them will be rewarded for the ultimate wedding cake.

YEAH!!! Another cake show to watch coming soon to our t.v.'s. thumbs_up.gif

Cake decorating seems to be the hot topic for shows of late!

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 4:52pm
post #8 of 8

Another cake show...OH YEAH!!! I'm so glad I convinced hubby to get the extended cable a few months ago!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%