Anyone Got A Clue

Decorating By luvbugcreations Updated 2 Sep 2009 , 1:25am by kakeladi

luvbugcreations Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:06pm
post #1 of 5

please help me I need a bridal shower cake for 40 people and it is my choice I need help I can do most anything. I don't like this as my choice prefer kids or holiday as my choice.
Also a cookie to match.

4 replies
cohen1 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:23pm
post #2 of 5

There are tons of ideas on here and online. Do a search for Bridal Shower or Wedding shower cakes and see what comes up.

Make a dress, make a ring, wine glasses, floral.....

icer101 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 11:23pm
post #3 of 5

look under galleries... and bridal showers.. you will find beautiful cakes that will inspire you.. then the site will help you know which size cakes... feeds how many people... then on the cookie gallery.. you will see so many cookies dealing with bridal showers... that will also help you.. i do this alot .. when i am to make a certain cake.. hth

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 1:04am
post #4 of 5

If you make a bride's dress cake, you can buy the cookie cutter as well - I'm sure Michael's sells the Wilton ones. I've got a bride's dress in my pics.

kakeladi Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 1:25am
post #5 of 5

There are so many ways to go with a bridal shower cake. Do you want girlley, sweet; floral; understated and elegant OR???

It is probably best if you go thru the gallery and choose something that will be just a notch above your comfort zone icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%