Truck Driver's 50Th Birthday

Decorating By tab26852 Updated 2 Sep 2009 , 8:27pm by jdismybug

tab26852 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab26852 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 12:10am
post #1 of 3

I have a cake to make for a truck drivers 50th birthday in 2 weeks and it needs to feed around 60 and my mind is blank any ideas would be helpful thanks.

2 replies
Lori00 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lori00 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 4:14am
post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tab26852

I have a cake to make for a truck drivers 50th birthday in 2 weeks and it needs to feed around 60 and my mind is blank any ideas would be helpful thanks.

Well I don't know how advanced you are at making cakes but you can always make him a truck made out of cake and put 50 and still truckin on the side of the truck. If he drives an 18 wheeler that shouldn't be so hard to do. You can stack cakes and cut them to the right width and length cut out wheel wells for tires, use fondant or gum paste to make your tires..You would have to sit the cake on some type of platform. You would have to cut a form out of wood first to hold the cake..that is the 3D version but you can always make it flat..I hope my two cents helped you! lol

jdismybug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jdismybug Posted 2 Sep 2009 , 8:27pm
post #3 of 3

Also if you can try to look at a pic of the truck that he drives, is it company? Does he own the rig? See if there is anything that you can do to personalize this for him.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%