Stuck For 25Th Birthday Idea - Help Please!

Decorating By MikeRowesHunny Updated 28 Aug 2009 , 4:16pm by MikeRowesHunny

MikeRowesHunny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 11:22am
post #1 of 7

I have a lady who wants a cake for her 25th birthday, around 20 servings, her party theme is naughty or nice & she likes the colours red & white. I am at a total loss for what to suggest as a design for this one. Any ideas or cake pics that might help me out here?! TIA!

6 replies
lomfise Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lomfise Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 11:40am
post #2 of 7

How about a cake where one half is a man's chest in suit and tie, and the other half is naked with biceps and a leopard print thong?

KristyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyCakes Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 12:10pm
post #3 of 7

To take off lomfise's great idea.... half angel (white with silver accents and white boa), half devil (red with black accents and red boa)...

MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 12:41pm
post #4 of 7

I had thought of the whole angel/devil thing myself, but wasn't too sure how I was going to pull it off with such a small cake!

nickymom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nickymom Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 12:58pm
post #5 of 7

I like the angel/devil idea.....just think small scale & it can be pulled off....

KristyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KristyCakes Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 12:59pm
post #6 of 7

Maybe you could wire some wings off the angel side and have some horns and a tail off the devil side? Mmmmm.....Mike Rowe! I miss him from the Showcase of Homes for sale in Baltimore on Sunday from years ago... Thanks to Discovery Channel and those Ford commercials we are sure to get a daily fix! icon_smile.gif

MikeRowesHunny Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 4:16pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristyCakes

Mmmmm.....Mike Rowe! I miss him from the Showcase of Homes for sale in Baltimore on Sunday from years ago... Thanks to Discovery Channel and those Ford commercials we are sure to get a daily fix! icon_smile.gif

The mere thought of that man turns me into a giggling 13 year old! I honestly think I would pass out if I ever actually met him. I keep thinking I should invite him to my kitchen for some baking - because I can get really dirty sometimes lol! Did you ever see the YouTube video of him cooking naked? Now there was a sight to behold icon_surprised.gifthumbs_up.gif !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN78BWp8Hms&feature=PlayList&p=D4BD0A3E77EF839F&index=7

Now where's that drool icon when you need it?!

As for the cake, she's gone for a black/white/red themed Betty Boop cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%