Nutella Cake?

Baking By anku Updated 1 Sep 2009 , 3:35am by Skirt

anku Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
anku Posted 28 Aug 2009 , 1:50am
post #1 of 6

My client wants a nutella cake with Nutella filling! Does anybody has any recipes. I'll prefer with cake mix icon_smile.gif

Thanks in advance!

5 replies
stresseddesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stresseddesserts Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 2:59am
post #2 of 6

Someone requsted a Smores Cake from me, so I came up with basic chocolate cake mix (for each box of cake I mixed in 1/4 nutella). For filling I added Marshmallow Fluff and swirled in nutella (I warmed up a little), and crushed oreos.

renee2007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
renee2007 Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 3:05am
post #3 of 6
backermeister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
backermeister Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 3:09am
post #4 of 6

Nutella is hazelnut so you could do a choc cake laced with a hazelnut simple syrup (either coffee syrup or frangelico if you dare) then do a nutella filling in the form of a ganache, imbc, buttercream etc. hth icon_smile.gif

jonahsmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jonahsmom Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 3:20am
post #5 of 6

I made a nutella cake not too awfully long ago! I used the peanut butter cake recipe from here (I think it uses yellow cake mix?) but used chocolate cake and instead of peanut butter I used nutella. I used the peanut butter fudge frosting recipe from here also, but replaced peanut butter with nutella. Everyone raved about it and thought it was delish! Don't know if that's what you're looking for or not. Hope it helps!

Skirt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Skirt Posted 1 Sep 2009 , 3:35am
post #6 of 6

I can't help you with the cake but for a filling I've used Frosting Pride mixed with Nutella. Good mix with a great taste and it holds up very well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%