Great Deal On Fondant/clay Tools

Decorating By jillangel Updated 27 Aug 2009 , 9:14pm by TLau09

jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 8:15pm
post #1 of 2

Hi. I wanted to tell everyone about a great deal I just got. Hopefully this is ok because I am in no way affiliated with the seller. On ebay under the seller derbyfalcon he has sculpey 9 pc sets for 9.95 buy it now. plus priority shipping. included in this are 5 packs of Donna Dewberry little impression mats which have 2 mats in them each. These at the craft store are $7.00 when I use a 50 % off coupon. Also included is a roller with attachments also $7.00 with a 50% coupon and some stippling brishes. Also some clay stuff I'll never use, I just got it for the other stuff. I love love love these little mats. (They are little about 4"x6") I have them all now and use them for little detail work for bows, plaques etc. and I have gotten my money's worth but when I saw this deal I bought it and the person shipped it right away I got it two days later! Apparently he has 115 sets on buy it now. I am thrilled to death. Hope this helps someone take advantage of new cake toys on the cheap! Please let me know if this violates terms or something I just wanted everyone to know I purchased and had a good experience and it is a killer deal!

1 reply
TLau09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TLau09 Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 9:14pm
post #2 of 2

Thanks for the info I'm going to check them out right now!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%