Thomas The Train Cake Instructions And Pattern

Decorating By travelgirlut Updated 27 Aug 2009 , 9:08pm by bashini

travelgirlut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
travelgirlut Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 4:14pm
post #1 of 6

I just thought I'd post this in case anyone was interested. I wrote up instructions and posted a pattern over on eHow for this Thomas the Train cake I made. You can find it here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5335332_make-tank-engine-train-cake.html

Enjoy!

Amanda

5 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 4:36pm
post #2 of 6

Wow Amanda! that's fantastic! Thank you for the taking the time to do it! It went straight into my favourites! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Can I ask you how long did it take you to do the cake? Just to get a rough idea how much to charge incase I have to do it! icon_wink.gif

cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 4:45pm
post #3 of 6

This is great! Thanks for sharing!

tab_stout Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tab_stout Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 4:46pm
post #4 of 6

Thanks that is wonderful. Great instructions!!!

travelgirlut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
travelgirlut Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 7:54pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashini

Wow Amanda! that's fantastic! Thank you for the taking the time to do it! It went straight into my favourites! icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

Can I ask you how long did it take you to do the cake? Just to get a rough idea how much to charge incase I have to do it! icon_wink.gif

Not counting the baking, I believe this took me an afternoon to make. So maybe 3 hours?? I'm not really sure. It's been a few months since I made it. If I had frozen the pieces before assembling it (which I should have done but didn't) obviously it would have been spread out over a longer time. Planning it all is what took the most time, and that's done for you!

Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions!

bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 9:08pm
post #6 of 6

Thank you so much Amanda! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%