Decorating By mommabaker Updated 27 Aug 2009 , 1:27pm by all4cake

mommabaker Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:06pm
post #1 of 5

Can someone tell me where you like to purchase your supplies. I have currently been using the wilton fondant and gumpaste since no one around here eats the fondant but I read several times that most of you don't like the wilton stuff. So where do you like to get your stuff. I am also wanting to purchase some molds and just some general decorating supplies. Any direction would be greatly appreciated.

4 replies
Lee15 Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:14pm
post #2 of 5

Try Global Sugar Arts.

all4cake Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:37pm
post #3 of 5

GlobalSugarArt has loads of things from ingredients to stencils, decent shipping rates and over-the-top customer service.

Fondant Source Dot Com has loads of things from ingredients to stencils, decent shipping rates, over-the-top customer service aaaaaaaaaaaaand if you put cakecentral in the appropriate box (I think it's labeled discount codes) upon checking out, they'll mark 10% off your product

CountryKitchensa dot com

bakersnook dot com

cakedeco dot com

there's oodles of 'em....just search cake decorating supplies

If you're licensed, there's a whole 'nother list to add

mommabaker Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 1:01pm
post #4 of 5

I have looked on Fondant source and all of their fondant is never is stock and has to be special ordered. Does Global Sugar Art give the cakecentral discount?

all4cake Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 1:27pm
post #5 of 5

not that I'm aware of.... but there's the 25% off SatinIce sale that may still be running.

I don't order from just one place....and I try to order when I don't need it, so that I can catch things in stock AND on sale...usually when I need it need it, I wind up paying out the wahzoo for it.

oh, and there's intotheoven dot com

Quote by @%username% on %date%