Melvira Method

Decorating By klopez08 Updated 26 Aug 2009 , 11:23pm by indydebi

klopez08 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 9:57pm
post #1 of 5

I saw on here where there is a roller used to smooth buttercream icing called the Melvira Method. Does anyone know how I can get one of those rollers? I Googled it, but could not find anything. Thanks. -Krystal

4 replies
idgalpal Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 10:04pm
post #2 of 5

At the hardware store, in the paint department. It works GREAT!

linda2530 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 10:11pm
post #3 of 5

Its a regular paint roller with a cigar shaped sponge for the roller. They are usually white and come in two sizes large and small.

klopez08 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 10:45pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you both for the help. I'm going to go to the hardware store right now!! Thank you so so much!!!

indydebi Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 11:23pm
post #5 of 5

Be sure it's a HIGH DENSITY roller. Otherwise your icing looks like a popcorn ceiling texture.

Quote by @%username% on %date%