I am tryng to work out ideas for a college grad cake for my boyfriend. There are several elements that I would like to incorporate:
- He was in the Marine Corp for 4 years
- he does jui jitsu and tae kwon do (sp?)
- He graduated from a college whose macot is a yellow jacket (colors are yellow and green) I'm going to try to attach a clip from the school website
- with a degree in criminal justice and political science
- He loves the outdoors and fishing
Doug - I need you on this one! You always have the greatest ideas!
Thanks so much to all in advacne for your time and creativity.
Ok everyone - 29 views and no brilliant ideas?? Someones gotta have something!
That is alot of stuff to incorporate! I am not really creative but the one thing I thought of was if you had tae kwon do guys fighting but had their uniforms in camo. colors. That way you can incorporate the hunting/military aspect into it without it getting too busy.
The Criminal justice stands out to me first where you could put a scale on the cake, then little symbols of all the other things balancing on either side of the scale. Seems to me you could do the yellow jacket, maybe just a yi yang for the martial arts part, the marine corps emblem, a fishing pole with a fish attached, and whatever symbol there is for political science.