Any Dr. Laura Fans/listeners Here ?? (Nothing Arguementativ

Lounge By fondantgrl Updated 26 Aug 2009 , 10:28pm by indydebi

fondantgrl Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 3:52am
post #1 of 5

Today 8/25/09, I listened to Dr. Laura Schlessinger as I always do everyday. To my surprise she read my email to her from yesterday 8/24/09. She read it at 2:00 PM PST. It was about my 10 yr. old son asking what abortion is. I will not go over the email, but I was just excited to hear it.. Just sharing .. icon_smile.gif thanks

4 replies
__Jamie__ Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 4:13am
post #2 of 5

Awesome! I have listened to her on and off for years. Like Glen Beck, they both get to be a little too much at times. But the consistent promotion of family and moral values do not falter or sway with "the times". She's not out to win any popularity contests....I like that! icon_biggrin.gif

Rebealuvsweets Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 4:16am
post #3 of 5

Very cool that she read it on air. Hope she answered with a good response.

fondantgrl Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 6:17pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you... I was also very glad that she did... Yes, she did gave a great response. She agreed how I handled the question from my 10 yr. old.

I understand that some people do not agree with her. I myself do not agree with her 100% of the time, but I LOVE what she stands for.. icon_smile.gif

indydebi Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 10:28pm
post #5 of 5

That had to be very exciting for you!

I mostly agree with her comments, but not all the time. (When she gets into stepfamily topics, I find her to be totally off base.) But her "kids first" attitude is wonderful to listen to.

Quote by @%username% on %date%