Where Do You Get? (Cookie Pkg Question)

Baking By meredith1851 Updated 26 Aug 2009 , 8:30pm by Lcubed82

meredith1851 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
meredith1851 Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 10:40pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, I am still what you consider a newbie hoping to turn this love of baking into something. I have to say, all of you are SO talented. I have been doing some cookies lately and in the cookie gallery have noticed that many of you package your cookies with a pretty piece of cardstock designed with your logo/name of bakery etc that is stapled to the bag you put the cookie in to. Is there a good vendor or site you use to create these?

4 replies
Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 2:49pm
post #2 of 5

I believe most make their own, using scrapbooking techniques, or computer graphics programs. I have used Print Shop to make some. I guess those in business might go to a printer for large quantities.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 5:07pm
post #3 of 5

Same here. I just use scrapbooking cardstock and supplies. I print the words from Microsoft word and then cut and paste it all together. Then tie it up with a ribbon.

G_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
G_Cakes Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 5:16pm
post #4 of 5

I use my home computer to make any type of labels and buy the card stock at my local dollar store.

The actual packaging that I use for my cookies I have picked up at Walmart icon_smile.gif

I use the twist tie bags where you tie them up with ribbon , but I also use the self sealing bags which are now my favorite, they come with a self sticking tape on them and you just fold the flap over.

Both are available at walmart and made by wilton icon_smile.gif

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 8:30pm
post #5 of 5

I haven't seen the self-sealing bags. Guess I'd better do that Walmart run I have been putting off!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%