Anyone From Rhode Island

Decorating By luvbugcreations Updated 27 Aug 2009 , 3:23pm by diane

luvbugcreations Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 7

Hi

I was just curious is there anyone out there from RI or S.E. Mass.
Just thought that maybe we could share info on where we like to shop ect.

Look forward to hearing from you all
Kerri

6 replies
diane Posted 25 Aug 2009 , 10:35pm
post #2 of 7

i'm curious...just where abouts are you?? i was born in new bedford ma, and grew up in wareham and the moved to central falls, r.i. all of my family is in mass and rhode island. i don't live there now, but i was just curious where you were from. icon_wink.gif

Deb_ Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 12:17am
post #3 of 7

I'm in S.E. MA.......one place I frequent is J A R Baker's Wholesale in Lincoln, RI. How about you?

diane Posted 26 Aug 2009 , 3:20am
post #4 of 7

aaaah...lincoln...i use to walk to lincoln beach when i was in high school!!!!! icon_eek.gif

Abbiedal Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:41pm
post #5 of 7

I'm in somerset Ma. I've been to party Cake in Taunton

luvbugcreations Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 12:58pm
post #6 of 7

Hi
I am in Pawtucket and I too frequently shop at J A R bakery wholesale. There are not that many places to actually shop at around here outside of Micheals and Joannes These are the places I shop locally anything else I order online or make myself

diane Posted 27 Aug 2009 , 3:23pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvbugcreations

Hi
I am in Pawtucket and I too frequently shop at J A R bakery wholesale. There are not that many places to actually shop at around here outside of Micheals and Joannes These are the places I shop locally anything else I order online or make myself

pawtucket...wow...i use to live right down the road...central falls, i graduated from the high school there. i had so many friends from pawtucket!!! one of my brothers lives there. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%