Name Of Book

Decorating By CutiePieCakes-Ontario Updated 24 Aug 2009 , 3:17pm by kakeladi

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 2:25am
post #1 of 4

I was going thru the recipes yesterday, and saw a book about doctoring boxed cake mixes. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was called. I've tried looking on Amazon, but no luck. Can anyone remember it's title?


3 replies
antonia74 Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 2:27am
post #2 of 4

"The Cake Mix Doctor" by Ann Byrn?

She has a website/blog to go with it...

CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 2:29am
post #3 of 4

Never mind. I found it on Indigo. "The Cake Doctor", and a new one coming out soon, "The Cake Doctor Returns" - both by Anne Byrn.

I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. icon_rolleyes.gif

kakeladi Posted 24 Aug 2009 , 3:17pm
post #4 of 4

Actually there are a couple of them out.
I think "The Cake Doctor" is the best one.
Duncan Hines and Betty Crocker both have a similar one out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%