If You Could Order Anything From Global Sugar Arts...

Decorating By luminajd Updated 23 Aug 2009 , 6:01pm by cas17

luminajd Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 9:46am
post #1 of 9

I am going to make my first Golbal Sugar Arts purchase soon as I would like Tappits and an Americolor food writer pen and cant find either in my area.
I thought it would be fun to discuss your favorite items to get from Global Sugar Arts or any other online cake decorating store

8 replies
jillangel Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:10pm
post #2 of 9

Not to be greedy but I'd like just about one of each of everything! Couldn't decide on just one thing! I do have the tappits and americolor pens already and if I had to choose I'd say without hesitation the tappits! My funky alphabet ones get used all the time! LOVE them!

Uniqueask Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 9

I buy fondant, Tappits, Americolor Gels, and almost everything from Global Sugar Arts, I am in upstate NY and gets my stuff the next day depending on the size of the order I just love them

MORSELSBYMARK Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:30pm
post #4 of 9

I've been to GSA and the store is like walking through the gates of heaven. I can't wait, one more week of work then the wife and I are on vacation - we're going to go to PLattsburgh one of those days so I can do some more shopping! I especially love all of their cutters and dusts.

mjk350 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:40pm
post #5 of 9

I would love to get Sharon Zambito's DVD.s, Impression Mats, and Stensils. icon_smile.gif

jjkarm Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 2:12pm
post #6 of 9

Definitely Sharon's videos..... maybe one of these days. *sigh*

MrsNancyB1 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 9

Right now, I want the shoe and purse templates that are pictured in the left column. I went to check them out, and I think the whole set is $80.

sugarMomma Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 5:13pm
post #8 of 9

one of everything...

Even though I have two specialty cake supply stores in my area, I still order my fondant, cutters, luster dusts among other things from GSA. Even with shipping I get a better price.

Wish they could carry an Agbay leveler at a deal, I really want one of those but can't afford it's price right now.

cas17 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 6:01pm
post #9 of 9

lots and lots of things but mostly some moulds, cutters/veiners, tappits, more pans, books and i too would love the shoe making set advertised in the side columns.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%