If You Could Order Anything From Global Sugar Arts...

Decorating By luminajd Updated 23 Aug 2009 , 6:01pm by cas17

luminajd Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luminajd Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 9:46am
post #1 of 9

I am going to make my first Golbal Sugar Arts purchase soon as I would like Tappits and an Americolor food writer pen and cant find either in my area.
I thought it would be fun to discuss your favorite items to get from Global Sugar Arts or any other online cake decorating store

8 replies
jillangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jillangel Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:10pm
post #2 of 9

Not to be greedy but I'd like just about one of each of everything! Couldn't decide on just one thing! I do have the tappits and americolor pens already and if I had to choose I'd say without hesitation the tappits! My funky alphabet ones get used all the time! LOVE them!

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:17pm
post #3 of 9

I buy fondant, Tappits, Americolor Gels, and almost everything from Global Sugar Arts, I am in upstate NY and gets my stuff the next day depending on the size of the order I just love them

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:30pm
post #4 of 9

I've been to GSA and the store is like walking through the gates of heaven. I can't wait, one more week of work then the wife and I are on vacation - we're going to go to PLattsburgh one of those days so I can do some more shopping! I especially love all of their cutters and dusts.

mjk350 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjk350 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 1:40pm
post #5 of 9

I would love to get Sharon Zambito's DVD.s, Impression Mats, and Stensils. icon_smile.gif

jjkarm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjkarm Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 2:12pm
post #6 of 9

Definitely Sharon's videos..... maybe one of these days. *sigh*

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:35pm
post #7 of 9

Right now, I want the shoe and purse templates that are pictured in the left column. I went to check them out, and I think the whole set is $80.

sugarMomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarMomma Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 5:13pm
post #8 of 9

one of everything...

Even though I have two specialty cake supply stores in my area, I still order my fondant, cutters, luster dusts among other things from GSA. Even with shipping I get a better price.

Wish they could carry an Agbay leveler at a deal, I really want one of those but can't afford it's price right now.

cas17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cas17 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 6:01pm
post #9 of 9

lots and lots of things but mostly some moulds, cutters/veiners, tappits, more pans, books and i too would love the shoe making set advertised in the side columns.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%