Help

Decorating By pepper59 Updated 23 Aug 2009 , 5:01am by Kandy4283

pepper59 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pepper59 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:04am
post #1 of 5

hi my name is amanda im new to this whole thing i would like to bake awsome cakes i have great ideas and i love this site some of the cakes on here are beautiful my question is how do i even begin to make gumpaste flowers and attatch them to the cake

4 replies
Liz23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Liz23 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:20am
post #2 of 5

There are a lot of good tutorials on You Tube. Just do a search for fondant or gumpaste. Edna has some of the best.

Kandy4283 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandy4283 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:35am
post #3 of 5

I have to say the same thing, Edna is the best and watch her on you tube and she will teach you what ever you need!!!! Here is her link I have this saved o my favorites on my comp just in case I have any questions, I know I can rely on her!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tonedna1?gl=CA&hl=en

cblupe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cblupe Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:52am
post #4 of 5

Hi Amanda, welcome to Cake Central. Here is a wealth of information and some awesome folks on this site too! Ask any question, the un-asked question is the dumb question. There is also a ton of information in the forums under categories.

Carol icon_smile.gif

Kandy4283 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kandy4283 Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 5:01am
post #5 of 5

So true about this site! I have gotten so so so much info from here and also made so so so many friends on here that I know that if i feel to stupid to ask a question I can just throw them a pm and get a answer and where to go to figure it all out! So welcome to you as well and good luck!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%