21Th Birthday Cake

Decorating By pattyfruits Updated 23 Aug 2009 , 4:15pm by Abbiedal

pattyfruits Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattyfruits Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 6:45am
post #1 of 4

hi ladies .. i new here really enjoy surf this website it's higly addictive.

i would like to know any idea ladies have for me to make for one for my close 21th birthday cake and cupcake ( she is a female). really looking forword to iddea's that u all have for me to incorporate to me cake icon_smile.gif .

3 replies
xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 7:07am
post #2 of 4

Welcome to CC and yes it's a highly addictive site. We're all hooked!

As for your friend's cake. What medium are you planning on working with? Buttercream or Fondant or both? Is it going to be a single or multiple tiered cake. Can you carve/sculpt? What is your skill level? What are some of your friend's hobbies or favourite things (ie colour)?

I did a search with "21st birthday" as the keywords and it came back with over 1600 pages of pics. Maybe we could narrow that down a bit? icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Once again welcome to CC!

LittleLinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LittleLinda Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 4:43pm
post #3 of 4

Do you want something funny or nice? Drinking is a popular theme for turning 21; but it's not for everybody. Sometimes I get ideas from reading cards. They have many 21st birthday cards.
Think of something personal about your friend. Texting is all the rave these days among young people ... maybe a phone with a text message to have a happy 21st birthday ... or write it however they do text-lingo.

Abbiedal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Abbiedal Posted 23 Aug 2009 , 4:15pm
post #4 of 4

for my daughters 21st I'm doing a 9x13 "present" w/fondant bow with a 3d gift bag on top
I was going to do the color flow drinks but changed against that

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%