Gene Kelly

Lounge By Elise87 Updated 21 Aug 2009 , 3:10am by Elise87

Elise87 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:11am
post #1 of 7

I just wanted to share this video with you just because i just love watching it. The man if you don't know him is Gene Kelly, and this video is from an old musical movie called 'It's Always Fair Weather' in which there is an amazing scene of him tap dancing on roller skates and it just shows what a talented man he was with alot of skill...enjoy!

6 replies
playingwithsugar Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:32am
post #2 of 7

Oh, I'm still in love with him! He was such a handsome man, even in his later years. And what a smile! Oh, my gosh, they sure don't make them like that anymore. Great butt, too!

My favorite films of his - that's a difficult decision. There are so many.

Thanks for sharing this with us -

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Marina Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:34am
post #3 of 7

Amazing!!!! I've liked him since "Singing in the Rain". thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Elise87 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:39am
post #4 of 7

I love Singin in the rain! I just watched it the other day when i bought it on DVD icon_smile.gif

P.S i don't understand how he did that cose the last time i tried those 4 wheel skates i couldn't control them lol

mkolmar Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:47am
post #5 of 7

my goodness, is there anything that the man couldn't do? Amazing, I would have been flat on my butt in 2 seconds.
I just love watching him in old movies also, what a talent.

playingwithsugar Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 3:03am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise87

P.S i don't understand how he did that cose the last time i tried those 4 wheel skates i couldn't control them lol

That's funny. icon_lol.gif You must be a young inline skater. Back in those days, all they had was 4-wheeled skates - either boot/shoe skates or strap-ons with skate keys. We practically lived in our skates, and our skate keys were more important to us than our school lunch money.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Elise87 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 3:10am
post #7 of 7

lol i'm 22 now and i only tried them on once when i was maybe 13 or something but yeh i was use to those ones that had the wheels that were one single line going down the skates not the ones with 4 spread out.

not that i was really into roller blades and skated lots cose i was a bit clumsy and scared i was gonna fall over at any second lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%