Sunflower Sugar Art Veiners

Decorating By luts88 Updated 21 Aug 2009 , 4:15pm by peg818

luts88 Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 8:35pm
post #1 of 7

I am looking at making a large order from GSA next month and I am relaly interested in the flower cutter and veiner sets, like the orchid, blossoms, day lily, canterbury bells etc. i was just wondering if anyone has used these and are they worth the money???? thanks

6 replies
CakesByLJ Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 9:57pm
post #2 of 7

I have two sets; the morning glory, and the dogwood. Frankly, I prefer the regular cutters and floramat veiners. There is nothing wrong with the Sunflower sets, I am just used to the others.. I use mostly cutters and veiners from Nicholas Lodge..

peg818 Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 11:09pm
post #3 of 7

I have the morning glory, the day lily, a tulip, and a blossom. I like the double sided veiners and would buy more as needed. I do have one floramat, for an orchid, but prefer the double sided. It really is a personal preference and nothing more.

Mug-a-Bug Posted 20 Aug 2009 , 11:17pm
post #4 of 7

Would anyone mind posting links to where to buy their favorite cutter veiner sets. I am also interested in purchasing some but don't know where to start icon_confused.gif

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

peg818 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 1:15pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinCityCakes

Would anyone mind posting links to where to buy their favorite cutter veiner sets. I am also interested in purchasing some but don't know where to start icon_confused.gif

Thanks! thumbs_up.gif

i buy most of my stuff from globalsugarart.com you really can't beat their customer service, and their prices seem to be right in line with everyone else.

luts88 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 2:40pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks it was the double sides feature that I liked about them too!!!! i plan on ordering mine form global sugar art. i've looked around and even with me being in Canada and having to pay extra shipping nowhere else can beat those prices.

peg818 Posted 21 Aug 2009 , 4:15pm
post #7 of 7

have you looked at creative cutters, she has some really nice stuff and she is based in canada

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%