Edible Images

Decorating By amyf Updated 21 Sep 2009 , 3:44pm by EdiblePrints

amyf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
amyf Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 4

Has anyone ever heard of a website www.edibleprints.com ? I am looking for a Hannah Montana edible cake image. I found this website. I am just leary about ordering from somewhere I do not know. I have emailed them and no response. Does anyone know of another website to order from?

3 replies
debster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debster Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 5:13pm
post #2 of 4

Instead of ordering online call your grocery where they do them and they usually sell them to you. They do here anyway. They will sell the plastic things that go on their cakes also. Hope this helps you.

mrsq29 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsq29 Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 5:14pm
post #3 of 4

Hi amyf,

I'm not familiar with www.edibleprints.com but we have a local bakery supply store that offers online ordering and they are wonderful and ship fast. I purchase the majority of my supplies from them. Its called Wine and Cake Hobbies and the link to the Hannah Montana images is here:

http://www.wineandcake.com/search.htm?searchterm=hannah+edible+image&searchmode=all&s_category=0&oper=lt&searchprice=&DoSearch=Show+Matches&numresults=10&viewfrom=1&step=2

If the link doesn't work the web addres is www.wineandcake.com then search under hannah edible images. Hope this helps!

EdiblePrints Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EdiblePrints Posted 21 Sep 2009 , 3:44pm
post #4 of 4

Hi there, I happen to be the owner of EdiblePrints and I see where you had a question. I do not have an email from you. But you are more then welcome to send me an email again. In addition, I have been a business member on Paypal and eBay since 2001. I have 100% Feedback and rated 5 stars as well. You can find me on eBay under the name "EdiblePrints".

If there is anything I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to contact me. I try to go above and beyond for that special even for my customers.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%