Squires Kitchen

Decorating By Katie-Bug Updated 19 Aug 2009 , 2:44pm by playingwithsugar

Katie-Bug Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 12:36pm
post #1 of 3

Can anyone help me here with Squires Kitchen's website? Does anyone here in the US buy from them?

There are some products, mostly back issues of the magazines that I would like, and I can't find them anywhere here. Is there somewhere that I can?

Also, on their site there is a link to veiw in your currancy, I can't get that things to work!! I have to clue how much the back issues are.

Anyone help?
Thanks!!

2 replies
ibmoser Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 2:41pm
post #2 of 3

I have ordered from Squires - very good customer service, very fast and reasonable shipping. If you can't get their currency converter to work, try Googling currency converter - there are many free ones, like

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Note that their prices are in GBP - pounds - not Euros. I was surprised at how low the shipping rates were, and I had the order in about a week. I don't know of a domestic source for back issues of Squires publications unless you can find them in a cake-type shop. Contact Nick Lodge's shop (International Sugar Art Collection) - he does carry several publications and may have a few past issues in stock if the ones you want are fairly recent.

playingwithsugar Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 2:44pm
post #3 of 3

Squire's publications are sold in most Barnes and Noble stores.

A caution when ordering from Squire's - some of their colors are not FDA approved. If you decide to order colors, inquire with the company before ordering them to see which ones are allowed for use here.

I will give a second on their customer service and fast shipping. I've dealt with them a few times in the past, and have always been happy with their service.

Theresa icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%