4 Petal Flower Cutter!!!!does Anyone Know Where To Purchase?

Decorating By cakelady45 Updated 22 Aug 2009 , 2:38pm by Win

cakelady45 Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 11:06pm
post #1 of 8

Hello everyone!

A bride brought me a picture from a mag and the fondant flowers are just simple 4 petal flowers. They look like 4 tiny hearts all joined at the tips in the center to make the flower. I cannot find a 4 petal cutter like this anywhere! I need lots of flowers. Can anyone tell me if they have one and if so where to purchase? Needed for wedding in late September.

Thank you very much!!

7 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 12:19am
post #2 of 8

It sounds like a dogwood cutter. A hydrangea is also a 4 petal flower.

vickymacd Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 12:33am
post #3 of 8

I would contact aine2 (Lorainne) on CC.
Seems to me she had a tutorial on it using the flower cutter you described.

Win Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 12:47am
post #4 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakelady45

Hello everyone!

A bride brought me a picture from a mag and the fondant flowers are just simple 4 petal flowers. They look like 4 tiny hearts all joined at the tips in the center to make the flower. I cannot find a 4 petal cutter like this anywhere! I need lots of flowers. Can anyone tell me if they have one and if so where to purchase? Needed for wedding in late September.

Thank you very much!!

Could it be this one?
http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=18692

I have a rounded one, but you mentioned the heart shape which I think must be the above.

Hope that helps, and BTW, welcome to CC!

cakelady45 Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 3:22am
post #5 of 8

Yes, that is it!! Thank you to all who replied!! I did find it afterward in the SugarCraft site.

Thanks again and God Bless!

vickymacd Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 10:05am
post #6 of 8

Yikes, after seeing the price on that cutter, I think a 4 leaf clover would have worked the same minus the tail!

MikeRowesHunny Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 12:59pm
post #7 of 8

Flippin' heck those are pricey - I would lump that cutter in with the cost of the cake if I were you!

Win Posted 22 Aug 2009 , 2:38pm
post #8 of 8

I'm sure it's because it's a Stephen Benison... but, if you paid anywhere from $6.00 to $8.00/$12.00 for the individuals and tried to get a variety of sizes, you'd probably pay the equivalent. It's just these are already packaged in a set. His cutters are super nice. Just not a super price. icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%