Be My Shopping Buddy?

Lounge By taniabanana Updated 19 Aug 2009 , 2:25am by BeeBoos-8599_

taniabanana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
taniabanana Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 5:25pm
post #1 of 3

Hello CC'ers

I'm in the UK and was wondering if anyone would be my shopping buddy. There are products that you have in the States that I would love to try but cannot get on our little island, stuff like pistachio pudding. (Sounds yummy but I can't get my head around what it's like) There is other stuff that i have tried and love, Lifesavers for instance or grape jelly. T-shirts from Old Navy fit better and are of better quality than we have here. Yankee candle (some fragrances we can't get here)
So my question is this. Would anyone care to add a couple of bits to their shopping list and ship them to me (maybe a couple of times a year). I would pay in advance (Paypal?) and would also do the same if there were products or magazines that you would like from UK or Europe.
I hope this doesn't sound too strange or like a scam.

Thanks!

Tania

2 replies
Rylan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rylan Posted 18 Aug 2009 , 8:25pm
post #2 of 3

Tania, I totally believe you but I'm not going to lie, it does sound like a scam to most people.

I would love to help you out though. Isn't the shipping outrageous?

BeeBoos-8599_ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBoos-8599_ Posted 19 Aug 2009 , 2:25am
post #3 of 3

Tania,
I would love to be your buddy. I admit I dont really shop much but if you want me to send you a U.S.A. care package a couple of times a year I would be happy to.

You send me a wish list, I will send you an email with total for all on your list and once the pay pal goes through I will buy it, pack it and get a shipping quote for you.

Sound good?
I will wait for your email. (Mod edited to remove email address.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%