Digital Camera Help!

Lounge By LittleLinda Updated 17 Aug 2009 , 9:45pm by LittleLinda

LittleLinda Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 11:58am
post #1 of 4

I made a beautiful wedding cake Saturday! I took several pictures with my daughter's digital camera. I couldn't wait to get home and show off the pictures ... guess what ... no memory card in the camera!
I can see those pictures in the camera; but how do I "get" them? I don't have any cords or anything. I'm third owner of this Nikon coolpics camera.

3 replies
Texas_Rose Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 12:25pm
post #2 of 4

You can buy a memory card and put it into the camera, then transfer the pictures from the camera memory to the memory card, then put the memory card in the reader in your printer or your tower (if your computer is more recent than mine icon_biggrin.gif)

You could also buy the usb cable to connect the computer to the camera, but a lot of the time it's a specialized cable and might be expensive. My sister has a Nikon (I'm on a Kodak budget haha) so when she wakes up, I could ask her if it just connects with a regular usb cord or if it has more to it. You can buy a plain usb connector set at walmart for $15.

LittleLinda Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 12:56pm
post #3 of 4

TexasRose, I have a memory card. It just wasn't in the camera because I had taken it out to put pics on my computer. Anyhow, when I put the memory card in, the only pics the camera shows me are what's on the card and I can't access the wedding cake; when I take the card out, I see the wedding cake again. I need to know how to transfer the pics from the camera's memory to the memory card without buying a cable.

LittleLinda Posted 17 Aug 2009 , 9:45pm
post #4 of 4

Voila! I took the camera to CVS and the photo clerk showed me how to copy the pics onto the memory card! If you're curious, here's the cake.
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1439347&done=1

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%