Español By shebaben Updated 16 Aug 2009 , 11:05pm by miny

shebaben Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 5:12pm
post #1 of 4

I feel so ignorant - is there a way to translate the Spanish posts into English??? My rudimentary Spanish tells me that there is a wealth of imformation here that I can't read (and I'm too old to learn your language! icon_cry.gif ) Thanks!

3 replies
aracely30 Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 4

I've heard that there's a way to translate spanish to english I think there's in google,you write how to translate spanish to english in the search bar, or maybe we can help you with any thing you'd need,we are here to help you,many of us understand both languages (maybe a little in my case he,he) you should check out the post that's called tutoriales gratis (free tutorials) there's a bunch of great information,and step by steps,if you have any cuestions feel free to ask and we can help you,have a nice day icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Marianna46 Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 10:49pm
post #3 of 4

Hi, shebaben, I don't know about automatic translation, but I imagine Aracely is right about going to Google. She's also right (as she usually is!) on the other two counts, too: there's a wealth of information in the posts in Spanish the usually doesn't make it into English and the people who write in the Spanish forum are always ready to lend a helping hand, at least, that's what I've found since I've been here. In fact, I'd just like to say here for all the world to see that I've learned a ton of things about decorating and baking and I've made some great friends (like Aracely) since I've been posting to the pages in Spanish -- which is what I do most, because of where I live. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

miny Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 11:05pm
post #4 of 4

You can PM me too if you need some help, I also go back and forth between the Spanish and English forums and I always get tons of information (the best of both worlds) as Miley Cirrus would say, hahaha. Now, there is a translation link on the thesaurus site but I have to tell you since it translates word by word most of the time the text won't make sense but you can give it a try, be sure that all the ladies in the Spanish forums will do their best to help you, they are amazing!

Quote by @%username% on %date%