Cancer Awareness Cookie Cutter

Baking By percussiongrrl Updated 16 Aug 2009 , 10:46am by cindy58

percussiongrrl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
percussiongrrl Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:01pm
post #1 of 6

My good friend is doing the "weekend to end breast cancer" and has to raise $2,000 in order to do it. Then she's walking 38 miles over 2 days to raise awareness. Her team is having a bake sale and want pink ribbon cookies. She's asked me to do them, but I've been all over town and NO ONE has a ribbon cookie cutter. Where is the best (and cheapest!) place to get them online? I want one that cuts the center out of the ribbon if at all possible. I want to get the cutter as cheap as possible, b/c I'm going to end up donating over 200 cookies to her team and I don't have much money to spare in the first place.

5 replies
Texas_Rose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Texas_Rose Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:12pm
post #2 of 6

Foose has them, on page 1 of their Odds and Ends section. They want $4.

percussiongrrl Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:28pm
post #3 of 6

That's a great cutter, but the $7.50 shipping kind of makes it hard to justify, since I only need one cutter....anyone else know of any other place?

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:43pm
post #4 of 6

If you pm me your address I will send you mine. I've had it for a while and never used it.

Kathy

percussiongrrl Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 9:48pm
post #5 of 6

Thanks Kathy!

I've sent a PM your way!

cindy58 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cindy58 Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 10:46am
post #6 of 6

If you need a bigger or smaller cutter than Kathy has, look at Off the Beaten Path, they have 2 sizes. A couple of inches makes a big difference on 200 cookies!

http://cookiecutter.com/index.asp?PageAction=PRODSEARCH&txtSearch=ribbon%20cookie%20cutter&Page=2

I think you can ship about $10 in items for $3.85 there -- that's easier to take if you just need a few things. Karen's Cookies will also ship pkgs. weighing 13 ozs or less by first class mail, for around $3.50. Those are the places I look when I want just a few things.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%