Cake Shop In Wichita Falls, Tx?

Decorating By chefjulie Updated 1 May 2014 , 7:12pm by Caketalk 0504

chefjulie Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 2:33pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know if there's a cake decorating supply store in WF? I'm about an hour away (in Lawton, OK), but I really need to get a couple of things and I dont have time to order! icon_sad.gif

I will never again take for granted the 3 cake stores in Houston that I always b****ed about!!!!!!

5 replies
Teekakes Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 3:52pm
post #2 of 6

ChefJulie.............I don't know of a shop in WF but am very happy to know you are there, or near by. I have a friend that lives in WF and has to buy her custom cakes from a grocery store bakery and she is never happy! She wishes she had a custom decorator! Are you in WF?

Lea

chefjulie Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 2:40am
post #3 of 6

Teekakes, sorry I didnt respond to this sooner! For some reason I never got the Topic Reply Notification icon_sad.gif

I am not in WF, I am in Lawton, OK (my husband is in the Army, so we're stationed at Ft. Sill). Lawton really doesnt have much to offer, so we have to drive an hour to WF or an hour and a half to OKC.

Teekakes Posted 16 Aug 2009 , 3:49am
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjulie

Teekakes, sorry I didnt respond to this sooner! For some reason I never got the Topic Reply Notification icon_sad.gif

I am not in WF, I am in Lawton, OK (my husband is in the Army, so we're stationed at Ft. Sill). Lawton really doesnt have much to offer, so we have to drive an hour to WF or an hour and a half to OKC.

What a shame! She would be a great customer for you! She gets so frustrated not being able to get a cake the way she wants it and has to settle for 2nd best..........
Thanks for replying though!! icon_biggrin.gif

mom2abc Posted 15 Sep 2009 , 7:36pm
post #5 of 6

The only "cake supply" stores in Wichita Falls are Hobby Lobby and Micheal's. Kind of depressing. I only just starting doing cakes and all this fun stuff recently so I am planning a trip down to the Fort Worth area soon just to see what I can get my hands on.

Caketalk 0504 Posted 1 May 2014 , 7:12pm
post #6 of 6

I now live in Olney.  I do wedding and occasion cakes as a hobby.  My home is in Houston and always went to Make - A - Cake.  I so miss that store.  They had everything.  Wish there was something similar in Wichita Falls.  Very sad

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%