Decorating Classes In Phoenix, Az

Decorating By Angela93 Updated 26 Jan 2013 , 10:09pm by SweetLifeAZ

Angela93 Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 11:15pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know of any Cake Decorating classes around here? Besides Wilton? Or ANYWHERE I can learn new things? I'm a beginner.... just started playing with fondant... but not even 100% successful with that yet! but i want to learn EVERYTHING!!!! fondant, gumpaste, sugar art... you name it icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
bakery_chick Posted 14 Aug 2009 , 11:59pm
post #2 of 6

A[LEFT][/LEFT]I would try ABC Cake Decorating on Indian School Road..

KimAZ Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 5:27am
post #3 of 6

AHi Angela,
Other than Michael's and Joann's there isn't much around us. Occasionally Christy from Vanlatte Cakes does classes but I'm not sure if she's doing them now. Check out Vanlatte cakes website.

CeeTee Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 7:53am
post #4 of 6

AAll of ABC's regular classes are Wilton. They sometimes have independent decorators come in (Christy and I think there's one other lady) and teach, but they usually happen only a couple times a year.

Westside Cake Club and Confection Connection often have guest teachers and do demos during their meetings. I'm not sure about West Side, but Confection Connection meets on the last Monday of every month in Mesa. The meetings are a lot of fun and everyone is so nice! I just wish I could go more than every few months icon_cry.gif Mondays are usually so busy for me!

Angela93 Posted 15 Aug 2009 , 3:12pm
post #5 of 6

thanks everyone..... i think i'll start with west side cake club since i'm on the west sideicon_wink.gif

SweetLifeAZ Posted 26 Jan 2013 , 10:09pm
post #6 of 6

Check out this place:

Their classes are pretty fun and inexpensive compared to most other shops around the valley

Quote by @%username% on %date%