Godaddy... Quick Question

Business By yamber82 Updated 13 Aug 2009 , 9:51pm by cylstrial

yamber82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yamber82 Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 1:55am
post #1 of 8

any of you that use GoDaddy, how do you display your portfolio photos?

7 replies
marknelliesmum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marknelliesmum Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 3:44pm
post #2 of 8

sorry haven't heard of it

blu_canary Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blu_canary Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 3:45pm
post #3 of 8

this just reminds me I REALLY need to work on my website! *LOL* I use GoDaddy and WYSIWYG Web Builder 6 for my site. So far, I've just been slapping my portfolio pics on the home page. But I really wouldn't recommend that...it really isn't as professional looking as I would like. Maybe that will be this afternoon's project.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 5:38pm
post #4 of 8

Yamber - could you buy a template and put them under gallery?

yamber82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yamber82 Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 5:54pm
post #5 of 8

what does that mean? at first i put them on the page but it was taking to long to load so i used their photo album feature but it looks really crappy.

cylstrial Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 9:36pm
post #6 of 8

Well there are templates out there that you can buy. I don't know a whole lot about it (because I don't have a website or anything). But anyway, you buy the template and so your website is formatted to this template. And the pictures go where they are supposed to go. Let me go find an example for you. I'll be back with a website.

cylstrial Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 9:51pm
post #8 of 8

I forgot to mention that you can customize it. Each one is different so you either have to read or call the company who makes it. But some of them you can change the colors, change all the pictures out, changes the names of everything. Anyway, when I do get a website, that's what I'll be shooting for. Hope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%