I Can't Believe It's Not Box Cake Mix! Scratch Cupcakes?

Baking By Naty Updated 13 Aug 2009 , 2:10am by Naty

Naty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naty Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 1:49am
post #1 of 5

Has anyone tried this recipe from the site? I was wondering if there is a chocolate version?

Thanks,
Naty

4 replies
janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 2:00am
post #2 of 5

I did make this recipe, although it was quite a while ago....not sure if I rated it or not... icon_redface.gif

I used it to make cupcakes for my son's class, the kids loved them...fluffy like a cake mix!
I did turn half of them chocolate, but I never measure, I just add either cocoa powder or melted choc (sometimes a bit of both) to the mix....HTH!

Naty Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 2:08am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by janebrophy

I did make this recipe, although it was quite a while ago....not sure if I rated it or not... icon_redface.gif

I used it to make cupcakes for my son's class, the kids loved them...fluffy like a cake mix!
I did turn half of them chocolate, but I never measure, I just add either cocoa powder or melted choc (sometimes a bit of both) to the mix....HTH!

THANKS for the quick reply!! I think I would like the melted chocolate. Semisweet OK? Maybe 2 ounces?

janebrophy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
janebrophy Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 11:42am
post #4 of 5

That's what I would do...sorry for the late response this time...we must be in different time zones, I just woke up!! icon_smile.gif

Naty Posted 13 Aug 2009 , 2:10am
post #5 of 5

Thank you, I will try it icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%