Physiotherapy Grad Cake?

Decorating By heathandhail Updated 12 Aug 2009 , 8:09pm by CutiePieCakes-Ontario

heathandhail Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 11:16pm
post #1 of 3

Hi All!!!

First off I have to say that this forum has been SOOO helpful for me!!!

I've been cake decorating as a hobby for about 10 years but just starting to really perfect my skill now and you guys have been a tremendous help!!

My dear friend just graduated to become a physiotherapist and is leaving town to go work in another city. I'm having her over for dinner before she leaves and I'd like to make her a cake.

I'm not sure what I'd like to incorporate..but maybe a little physio stuff, maybe a congrats message and maybe some goodbye stuff. I'm not really sure....

I think I want to focus more on the physiotherapist thing than anything else.........

and my skills aren't that great yet so I'm looking for something fairly simple, maybe a FBCT or fondant cutouts.....

I've been thinking for a few hours but haven't really come up with something I think is really cool, maybe you all can help feed my creative brain....

Anyways thanks for any advice!!!!

2 replies
Doug Posted 11 Aug 2009 , 11:29pm
post #2 of 3
  • ball cake --> hope you have a ball making many people well. Best Wishes!

• cake with the rubber bands on it --> here's to a new stretch in your life. BW!

• cake with the hand grip builders on it --> here's to getting a grip on success. BW!

• cake with weights or looks like weights --> no matter how you lift it -- you'll be a success! BW!

• cake that looks like a wobble board --> Steady as she goes into her new career. BW!

• cake that looks like a rolled ACE bandage or similar warp --> She's got a new career all wrapped up! BW!

• cake that looks like a joint support (knee, elbow) or has one on it --> We support you in your new career. BW!
CutiePieCakes-Ontario Posted 12 Aug 2009 , 8:09pm
post #3 of 3

Man, Doug, you are WAY too good with your ideas! Love 'em all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%